Thursday, September 16, 2010

Amalfi Coast Day 2

Day 2: Positano-
On our second day in the Amalfi Coast we went to the black sand beaches of Positano. I loved Capri sooo much but I probably liked Positano even more.


First of all, there was a ton of shopping. I got a bunch of souvenir totes for family and friends with coral on them. The weather was perfect. The views were breathtaking, yet still different from Capri. The city was also built up in the hills with rainbow colored houses.



I had a really good panini, just with mozzarella, tomatoes, ham, and crusty bread. We honestly didn't do much besides take walks, tan, go in the water, and eat. But it was still really fun. Lots of quirky shops and sites. The sand was black, but I took a nap on the beach for a few hours since I was so tired from the day before.



Of course the architecture was amazing. Positano was extremely lush with lots of pink and purple flowers growing on buildings and on thatched roofs!




Something I want to paint!!! And a jelly in the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment