Friday, September 3, 2010

Florentina Pictures!



There are mopeds galore... I have almost gotten run over 100x. They say that street signs are only decorations in Italy and drivers make their own rules




Locks on the Arn River. Lovers put these here to secure and show their love for one another. They do this all over Italy.




Part of an old tower, I think it used to be connected to the wall that used to be around Florence




Remains of the Wall around Florence




More remains of the wall





GELATOOO!!! It was chocolate cake flavor with bits of cake and chocolate chunks!! Grandpa would love it! Only 1.5 euro




Flowers. This is for you mommy and gma!




bakery where we got pizza for 1 euro!!mmmm lots of good bread




The Arn River




I love it here!




Church Parking!




The Statue at La Basilica di Santa Croce




La Basilica di Santa Croce, less than a 5 minute walk from me. I pass it everyday on my way to school. It is in a piazza with cafes, vendors and is where everyone sits and has lunch. There are also concerts all the time, right in front of it.




Via Dei Macci 63




Kaitlin and my window




Our room, I'm on the left




The buggy at the market




Produce



My street!



No comments:

Post a Comment